new to this size and looking for bodys

Post pictures and details of your rides here! Open to comments.
redspowerjams

new to this size and looking for bodys

Post by redspowerjams »

Hi all,
I'm a long time RC car enthusiast but have only been in 1/10 and 1/8 scale. There are a few people that do the RC street drifting thing in my town so I built a drifter and have been enjoying it for the most part but the other day it hit me that I wanted to build a 1/4 scale street drifter but can't seem to find body's. I would like to find the light weight Lexan body that I'm used to in a performance car, import car, pick up truck, or old car. at this point I would settle for a nascar body. On this site, I seen where some people do some plastic forming and what not and have come cool body's. any help or contact info would be grate.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: new to this size and looking for bodys

Post by Mike Casey »

welcome to the site!!! I hope we can get you hooked!

Unfortunately the majority of lexan bodies are nascar. However you are in some luck. Yankee has come back and started to reproduce some of their old bodies. That would be your best bet as they made some of my favorite models. For instance, i believe you can order New viper bodies from them. That would make a sick drifter. Good luck!!!
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Re: new to this size and looking for bodys

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

redspowerjams

Welcome to QSL. There are many very talented people on this site with amazing skills that can help with anything quarter scale. Thanks for joining, Al