2 Raco GN projects cleaned up.

Post pictures and details of your rides here! Open to comments.
PTModIT
1/4 scale guru

2 Raco GN projects cleaned up.

Post by PTModIT »

Hi, I posted some pic in the Project section when I first got the cars. Here they are all cleaned up.New Kydex and Aluminum top plates. Image. Image. Image. Image. Image. Image.Wow lousy pics.
M.R. Ogle

Re: 2 Raco GN projects cleaned up.

Post by M.R. Ogle »

Hmmm... A couple of quarter scale cars in an unfinished basement with a TON of guitars hanging out in the background.

Looks just like my place, LOL!!!
PTModIT
1/4 scale guru

Post by PTModIT »

Hi, Just a little hobby. Both my sons are in bands and they are both lefties.
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

At first, I thought the photos were "flopped", but then I saw all the guitars were actually left-handed. Mine are all right-handed, mostly Fenders, mostly basses.

My oldest is left-handed, but he is learning guitar right-handed. My younger son learned how to drive RC's from his older (left-handed) brother... so, he holds his controller in his right hand and works the throttle with his thumb. Too late to change now!!!!
PTModIT
1/4 scale guru

Post by PTModIT »

Hi, I didnt even try to change them to right-handed. When they picked up a guitar for the first time they held it left-handed.Thats the reason i started to build them .Trying to find a lefty Explorer or Flying Vee was hard and the price was way too much. I live in Canada and the music store I deal with said it wouldn't be worth there while(supplier) to send 1 left-handed guitar to Canada.Anyway I've built I think 20 since 2005 .Two of those are replicas.I've built a right-handed Flying Vee and Bass for the other members of the band.So the band play GRIMBLY Guitars.I guess drums are next.LOL.Thanks.
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

Two GREAT hobbies... I have both the latest McMaster-Carr and Stewart-MacDonald catalogs on hand at all times, LOL!!!