Skellenger front axles

Looking for a hard to find part? Ask here, you never know!!
glent

Skellenger front axles

Post by glent »

Hi guys, still looking for a Skellenger front axle. Have a look in your spares, there must be a one around somewhere. Thanks again.
glent

Skellenger front axles

Post by glent »

Goodevening everyone. It appears that there are no complete Skellenger front axles around so my next request may be of interest to all you fellows. Does anyone have that they will sell to me Skellenger steering arms, axle flags, axle ends and also front spindles? This will get me going. Even if you can supply only one of the required items please let me know. Once again thanks in advance for your help. Glen
glent

Post by glent »

Hi guys, I am still looking for a Skellenger front axle, or the main parts to make a unit up. Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction to find these parts? Thanks for your help
Regards Glen
alloyparts
Legacy Member

Post by alloyparts »

HI Did you give Joe a email? I pm you with his email address, When I talked to him the other day he said he was going to try and help you out.
later Fred
glent

Post by glent »

Hi Fred, yes I did get in contact with Joe. Seems to be a good fellow. He is at present looking at what he has and I am waiting for his reply. Thannkyou for the leed, so far it has been very helpful.
If there are any other people with Skellenger front ends that they would be happy to part with please email me.
Once again thankyou for your help. Glen
alloyparts
Legacy Member

Post by alloyparts »

Glad to be of help, Joe is a good guy, I am sure he will be able to hook you up
Fred