ebay member theresa2611

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
alloyparts
Legacy Member

Post by alloyparts »

Wel here is the response I got
eBay sent this message to Fred Musgrove (alloyparts).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Response to Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will not reach the eBay member.

Response from theresa2611
theresa2611( 104)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: www.motors.ebay.com

Item: 1/4 SCALE 3 WCM WHEELS 6 HOLES (330055263530)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
theresa2611 is the seller.

hi ed
Lovedr
Legacy Member

Post by Lovedr »

I don't get it. what was the response.
alloyparts
Legacy Member

Post by alloyparts »

Here is the second response I got just a few minutes ago
Response from theresa2611
theresa2611( 104)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: www.motors.ebay.com

Item: 1/4 SCALE 3 WCM WHEELS 6 HOLES (330055263530)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
theresa2611 is the seller.

hi fred, yes they were
alloyparts
Legacy Member

Post by alloyparts »

Lovedr wrote:I don't get it. what was the response.
What dont you get, the response was, hi ed
They thought I was someone else asking a question, I sent her a reply that said Sorry I am not Ed, but I am Fred from Niagara Falls NY and she replied with the second message I posted.
I think it is all on the up and up and would not have a problem buying from them. The prices are a bit high though.
Hope this answers any of your questions as to why the stuff has been seen before, if you watch it like I do you will start to see who is buying what from who.
Fred
Lovedr
Legacy Member

Post by Lovedr »

thanks fred. i do watch what goes on ebay and I knew that cash696 was buying everything up just like dadncody used
alloyparts
Legacy Member

Post by alloyparts »

No worries, I hope it didnt seem harsh the way I posted the reply, I didnt mean for it to sound that way.
I just looked at it when I was reading your reply, hope this helps clear things up for all.
Glad to be a help
Fred
Lovedr
Legacy Member

Post by Lovedr »

Fred:
what happened, why did he cancel most of the the auctions. I was thinking of buying the Delera Sprint and drag front wheels. I emailed him asking if he still has the car but I have not heard back. I hope someone did not buy the entire lot
alloyparts
Legacy Member

Post by alloyparts »

I am not sure, I was bidding on the front wheels myself. I wanted to bid on the one sprint as well as I need a skellenger rear for another project.
This happend once before too. I am sure they will be back on soon, atleast I hope they are.
big maestro
Legacy Member

Post by big maestro »

If he keeps putting the high reserves and starting bids and then pulling them he's going top have a fortune in ebay bills :D Also he said he was selling because he needed the money, but on the wcm car with the quality care body that same cash969 or whatever has a bid in on it. :?
CAPT KIRK

Post by CAPT KIRK »

HI ALL THIS IS CAPT KIRK OF WWW.HYSELLHOBBIES.COM THIS LADY THAT IS SELLING ALL THERE CARS ARE STRAIGHT UP PEOPLE MICHAEL D IS TERESA"S HUSBAND THEY WERE GOINIG TO OPEN A HOBBIE SHOP BUT THAT CAME TO AN END THEY OWN ALOT OF 1/4 SCALES HE HAS BOUGHT A TON OF CARS FROM ME THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE THAT JUST DONT KNOW ALOT ABOUT THE HOBBIE FEEL FREE TO MAIL ME FOR ANY CONCERNS OK OR POST HERE AND I WILL REPLY ASAP OK EXCEPT ON FRIDAY NIGHTS IM AT THE RACE TRACK OK.......CAPT KIRK @ WWW.HYSELLHOBBIES.COM
8)