QSL Forum is back!! ****Please read****

This is a place for me to tell you what is going down.
Sonny B

Re: QSL Forum is back!! ****Please read****

Post by Sonny B »

Mike thanks for all the dedication to the hobby over the years. If it were not for you a big part of the history of ¼ scale would be lost. Happy to see the forum back up and running again.
KnoxMotorsports

Post by KnoxMotorsports »

Thank you Mike for all the years of your time and effort ,I have learned alot from QSL about quarter scale ,QSL has been a key part of the hobby ,I have sent many people here to find the info or parts needed to finish there projects,I am no longer able to race my Quarter scale cars ,but still help guys with theres and have my machine shop making some of my parts for other dealers ,Thank you again ,, Robert
Toe 2 Square alingment system
Venomusss
1/4 scale guru

Post by Venomusss »

Glad to see the site back up. Thanks for everything you have done Mike. This is a great forum and it would have been a shame to see it die. Thanks to the new owners for taking over.
MRS QSL
1/4 scale guru

Post by MRS QSL »

Just wanted to say that I'm as relieved as everyone else that the forum is back up. It is touching to see how many people really care. While it was down, I felt like a little part of my family was missing. I don't fiddle around here too often, but enjoy looking around when I can. I'm glad Mike made the decision to let it continue and am grateful to those who stepped up and all those that emailed him with their support.
StangRey

Post by StangRey »

I'm new to the quarter scale scene and have found this site to be very informative. I was very saddened to find it had been shut down last week. Mike , I appreciate all your hard work and dedication . I am very happy that the site is up and running again and give a big thank you to those that have stepped up to continue to give us a outlet for the quarter scale hobby. Oh one more thing.......love the new look...........I'm partial to blue. :D
mnfast

Post by mnfast »

nice!! i know im new and all..but i think this site is great !!
i'll give you two bumps and a jump and i'll still beat you to the end of the strip !!
iggmon72
1/4 scale guru

Post by iggmon72 »

Glad to see it's up again... Well within the time it came down I purchased two, 1/6 scale Armortek Tanks... A Sherman and Jagdpanther... These things are awesome...

But still love 1/4 cars...

Glad to see it back....

Igg
Muddy
Legacy Member

Post by Muddy »

MRS QSL wrote:Just wanted to say that I'm as relieved as everyone else that the forum is back up. It is touching to see how many people really care. While it was down, I felt like a little part of my family was missing. I don't fiddle around here too often, but enjoy looking around when I can. I'm glad Mike made the decision to let it continue and am grateful to those who stepped up and all those that emailed him with their support.

hello from down under

Been a long while since I visited -
didn't know what had happened, new look, and all. Wow, Glad to see QSL is still alive and well. Thank you to the Casey's for keeping the dream alive. And also to all of the contributors to a great RC site with fascinating history. Muddy.
Go hard...or GO HOME!!!
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

yes, it has always been a option, but i wanted to remove the old look since that was a different era. Its no longer my ship.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
JariV

Post by JariV »

Thank you from my side too. This website is something like a home to me and the rc's I make. It always starts here. I'm glad QSL is up and running.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

New owner will post soon I would expect. He is a great guy and has some plans for the future !!!
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

That means more then you know. Thank you. :)
a187lbird
1/4 scale guru

Post by a187lbird »

Oh thank goodness, I logged in today just because I had a feeling and BAM its back up!

I want to say thank you Mike for the years of providing us with this site and a BIG thank you to the new owner for getting it back up for us!
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Yep, I am finally retired! Now I get to come here and enjoy the site as a consumer. It feels great!