Visitor from the Great White North

General hang out to post about our lives!
M.R. Ogle

Visitor from the Great White North

Post by M.R. Ogle »

On Thursday night, QSL board member Mark (PTModIt) stopped by for a visit... he was on his way to party with a rock star in Nashvile (not kidding).

Had a great visit, we got to talk a little Q-Scale and a little guitar, too. Like John Foster, we also share these two hobbies. Always interesting to personally meet the guys that we usually only talk to on the forums!

Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: Visitor from the Great White North

Post by Mike Casey »

cool deal man! Nobody ever visits me here :(
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

i'll let Mark tell you who he was going to visit in Nashville...

I'd drop by the QSL Casey museum regularly...IF I still lived in Anaheim Hills!!! I was probably less than 15 miles away (that's an hour and forty-five minutes on the 91 freeway).
But, being here in the center of the USA, people stop by on their way to doing something else!
PTModIT
1/4 scale guru

Post by PTModIT »

Hello, We are still in Nashville.Leaving Tuesday. I had a great time meeting up with Mike at his home.Very interesting to see a 1/4 scale funny car in person .I haven't seen one where I am in Canada unless I build one.I was also impressed with his Grand Motorsport Drag cars.And Mike, I will be buying one. But I'm not sure which one.Oh and we drove all that way to see Bo Bice.Thanks again Mike.
PTModIT
1/4 scale guru

Post by PTModIT »

It's my wifes thing.She made a lot of new friends on the fan website.I do enjoy his shows and we love Nashville.
bobjeffreson
1/4 scale GOD

Post by bobjeffreson »

"Nobody ever visits me here" :(
Hey Mike,
All I've ever done is phone you when I'm in your country..... :oops:
Next visit I'm in your part of the world, you're on my list of people to visit. OK!
anny10

Post by anny10 »

M.R. Ogle wrote:i'll let Mark tell you who he was going to visit
Conejo valley
in Nashville...

I'd drop by the QSL Casey museum regularly...IF I still lived in Anaheim Hills!!! I was probably less than 15 miles away (that's an hour and forty-five minutes on the 91 freeway).
But, being here in the center of the USA, people stop by on their way to doing something else!
Hi
May i know, Nashville is better place for tourist and adventure purpose???