Just wanted to know...

Post your favorite 1/4 scale related links here. Please describe in the header what the link is for. Please keep this organized and clean looking.
a187lbird
1/4 scale guru

Just wanted to know...

Post by a187lbird »

Just wanted to know what ever happened to www.quarterscale.nl and who runs it?
If I remember correctly it was a gentleman named Paul, who is a member here. But for the life of me cannot find any of his posts.
The site is stripped of almost everything except some info and pictures. That site had great stuff on it and it makes me sad to see it in limbo. :(

I know its the way of the 1/4 scale industry. But it would be nice if at least one 1/4 scale company would survive other than the pure race only cars like WCM and such.

I just wanted to send out my respect and admiration to the designer and builder of those really beautiful cars. I hope you decide to one day get the site 100% back up and running.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
a187lbird
1/4 scale guru

Re: Just wanted to know...

Post by a187lbird »

Yeah that is what I was thinking. It is sad to see his site with no merchandise.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
jean phi
1/4 scale guru

Post by jean phi »

je croix que Paul a fermé son etablissement.
en Europe il a plus de place pour le 1/4 Rc malheureusement, plus aucune course non plus!!!
Paul
1/4 scale guru

Post by Paul »

a187lbird wrote:Just wanted to know what ever happened to http://www.quarterscale.nl and who runs it?
If I remember correctly it was a gentleman named Paul, who is a member here. But for the life of me cannot find any of his posts.
The site is stripped of almost everything except some info and pictures. That site had great stuff on it and it makes me sad to see it in limbo. :(

I know its the way of the 1/4 scale industry. But it would be nice if at least one 1/4 scale company would survive other than the pure race only cars like WCM and such.

I just wanted to send out my respect and admiration to the designer and builder of those really beautiful cars. I hope you decide to one day get the site 100% back up and running.
This is what happend:

The e-shop is closed for some reasons but I'm still making 1/4 cars, parts and custom made parts.
I post under my name "Paul"
Most of m work you can find in "custom large scale" / Daytona bodyshop, pics from the other side, spokerims etc.

I have to fix the website but have not the time at the moment.
If any questions you can ask here or e-mail me on: paul.smallenburg@gmail.com or info@quarterscale.nl

Thx.
jean phi
1/4 scale guru

Post by jean phi »

Bonjours Paul, je suis tres heureux que vous soyez toujours présent dans l'échelle 1/4 .
Paul
1/4 scale guru

Post by Paul »

Merci.
jean phi
1/4 scale guru

Post by jean phi »

of course we apologize
WE DO PLASTICS

Post by WE DO PLASTICS »

WELL I AM STILL HERE MAKING 1/4 SCALE SPRINT CAR BODIES, RACO INDY CAR BODY & WCM 34 FORD BODIES
25 YRS. AND STILL HERE www.wedoplastics.com THANKS, JOHN