Interesting

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Interesting

Post by RcBurnout »

Get a hold of this. Put a offer in on these USED rims and OBSOLETE tires. And this popped up......Not that I care. But this is funny. I offered him as much as what Clint Baudoux sells his rims for. Thought it was fair. i don't see much of a difference in quality that's forsure.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Re: Interesting

Post by Emilio »

That may or may not be a random pop up, looks more like you're banned from his auctions for whatever reason. I think this is the person I purchased Ricks wheels from in person from NJ a while ago, he doesn't like some people in this community, I guess you hit the lottery.
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

My fan club is large. Lol. oh. Thanx for pointing out the obvious yet once again. I didn't think it was a random pop up. Lol. Does it take you a while to come up with this material. And good for you. I'm glad to see someone supporting the outrageous prices.... Hope they didn't come with those tires. Lol. Hey funky. I have access to 3 different eBay user accounts with separate emails and shipping addresses. You'll like this. One is in New Jersey. I just pay to have it shipped to me once it gets there. So..... If I wanted that sh$& I would have purchased it. Oops. Got cha wondering now. Got to stay on top of this stuff. To many shady things go on in the background. Over a toy. Lol....Have a nice night.
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

I know. I know. It's not fair. Lol. It's almost like a PM.
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

Id buy something from him if the price was decent and show it to you all but that would give away one of my sniper eBay accounts. Hehehehehehehe
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

Just didn't want you to waste the guys time in the future.
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

No worries there. If he'd lower his prices I'd buy something from him. Lol.......Guy thinks he's got gold. Anyways. This thread is dead.
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

Hey funky. and you wonder why I don't share more.
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

Dom sharing stuff like this is boring and useless, sharing your 1932 aluminum project, now that's interesting and compelling.
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

As usuall You missed my point. I don't share any more of my projects like the 32 ford because of things like this. And the ford is coming along very nicely. Soo....Why should I share stuff for all to see when this is how some feel about me. Again. No biggy. I am blessed and overwhelmed with how much I have. And I don't think this thread was boring. Informative but not boring. You strongest enemy is the one you don't know. Once exposed. They are stripped of there power.
Kaye
1/4 scale GOD

Post by Kaye »

I'm kind to everyone :) and I'd love to see a picture of your 32 Ford model car.

Kaye
chevy82truck

Post by chevy82truck »

I don't get this. I thought this site was created for all who loved this hobby to share and show what we love the most. I just don't get this tread.
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

Kaye wrote:I'm kind to everyone :) and I'd love to see a picture of your 32 Ford model car.

Kaye
You Kaye are a very fair person to everyone. No doubt. I was trying to make a point. I don't care that people have a problem with me. Maybe it's because I called them like I seen them in the past. Yup. I called him out. Chevy82truck in a way enforced my point. If we're so tight and should contribute then why does this sh$&Behind the scenes still exist. I build my own cars. The way I want. Some enjoy them. Some don't. I really don't care. I still share. But let's not sugar coat the shananagens that go on behind the scenes. That's all. I think I contribute a pretty good amount to the hobby. I'm on at least 15 different Facebook pages that deal with 1/4 scale and Sprintcars and people enjoy my stuff. And I enjoy there stuff. None of this exist there. Not that I have encountered. Folks want my stuff. I don't know how I could mass produce or even begin to price my stuff. That is why I don't sell it. And time. I still work for a living as well. Yes this thread is a waste of everyone's time. I would much rather be sharing something I'm creating then bit$&ing about something non constructive.
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

And again. Ricks rims are the cream of the crop. BUT. There's a new rim out there that's swimming in the same cream for a fraction of the cost of those overpriced relics with obsolete tires. I call them like I see them. Sorry
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Think this one has run its course. Thanks guys for the perspective from all sides of the table.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!