LRU ford pickup

Looking for a hard to find part? Ask here, you never know!!
amaya
1/4 scale guru

LRU ford pickup

Post by amaya »

Looking for a LRU Ford pickup body any condition,let me know what you have.like the picture
Attachments
IMG_0789.JPG
amaya
1/4 scale guru

Re: LRU ford pickup

Post by amaya »

amaya wrote:Looking for a LRU Ford pickup body any condition,let me know what you have.like the picture
Attachments
IMG_4242.JPG
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

I've been looking for that 1st photo for a long time but gave up, that was my new era monster truck when i lived in NYC with the body that Mike.C sold me. I sold that truck to someone in Canada. That truck tested your physical ability to move and lift things, they didn't call it monster for nothing. Amaya what's the body for?
amaya
1/4 scale guru

Post by amaya »

Emilio wrote:I've been looking for that 1st photo for a long time but gave up, that was my new era monster truck when i lived in NYC with the body that Mike.C sold me. I sold that truck to someone in Canada. That truck tested your physical ability to move and lift things, they didn't call it monster for nothing. Amaya what's the body for?
I want the body for my 1/4 scale monster truck project.
amaya
1/4 scale guru

Post by amaya »

amaya wrote:
Emilio wrote:I've been looking for that 1st photo for a long time but gave up, that was my new era monster truck when i lived in NYC with the body that Mike.C sold me. I sold that truck to someone in Canada. That truck tested your physical ability to move and lift things, they didn't call it monster for nothing. Amaya what's the body for?

I got 1/4 scale stuff for trade for this Ford body
Attachments
IMG_4252.JPG
IMG_4252.JPG (49.63 KiB) Viewed 1834 times
amaya
1/4 scale guru

Post by amaya »

amaya wrote:
amaya wrote:

Still looking

I got 1/4 scale stuff for trade for this Ford body