rereplica offy Parts needed badly

Post anything here that has to do with 1/4 scale engines and tuning.
SAVAL

rereplica offy Parts needed badly

Post by SAVAL »

Hello.
I purchased what I was told was the last replica 1/4 offy engine. It ran for about 30 seconds. The crankcase castings are not machined correctly due to core shift. This all happened while I was waiting for my replica aurora. It showed up two years late with no ignition or running stand. I was told I would receive the parts for the Aurora but never did. They also wanted the offy returned for repair but I chose to hold onto it. Shortly after they folded up there tents. I really would like to find the person who bought all of the molds and spare parts. Any help would be appreciated
Kindly,
George
oldschoolmidget
1/4 scale guru

Re: rereplica offy Parts needed badly

Post by oldschoolmidget »

Hello George,

Did you ever find any parts? Can you post pictures of your Offe? I picked one up in the beginning of the year new with the injector intake manifold. All the paper work too. If I remember it was built in 1999.

Anthony
oldschoolmidget
1/4 scale guru

Re: rereplica offy Parts needed badly

Post by oldschoolmidget »

Hello George,

Did you ever find any parts? Can you post pictures of your Offy? I picked one up in the beginning of the year new with the injector intake manifold. All the paper work too. If I remember it was built in 1999.

Anthony