Vintage Pacesetter Sprint w/ Raco Quick Change FOR SALE

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
chevyk10

Vintage Pacesetter Sprint w/ Raco Quick Change FOR SALE

Post by chevyk10 »

I want to tell you that my hubby and I bought this frame and a big box of parts.
We thought we had everything to make a sprint car. Well turns out that there
were sprint, drag, grand national parts and not enough of any one style to build a car.
WE HAD NO IDEA HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS TO BUY PARTS; that being said, we decided to
put the sprint car together the best we could and sell it. SOOOOOO...
this is the original pacesetter sprint car that we have for sale without ebay (and their fees) this time. I sold a few 1/4 scale parts 1-2 months ago on ebay (Blondidishot, if you want to check out my feedback). This will be a pay pal transaction so both the buyer and weI
would be covered of any kind of fraud or unfair dealings; more so for the peace of of mind not having to worry about such things.
The car is a vintage pacesetter chassis. It has a brand new Raco quick change rear end,
and three extra bearings, but we don't have the pinion gear (the ring gear is new and in tact),
there are 9 gears that we assume are for the quick change rear end, there are 4 brand new brake discs, 4 new black Bishop racing tires 2 piece rims (chassis side is 1" with 2" deep offset) rubber is 3" wide, front tires have 18" outer diameter (shaved 30 degrees) rear are 19" outer diameter (shaved 30 degrees) Plus there is a 5th tire (matching rim but with used rubber), the front and rear suspension is coil over oil dampened shocks, it has the nurf bars minus the front bumper, it has a vintage fiberglass tail tank, rear top wing mount, the skid plate Also including (2) High-tork Futaba FP-s134 servos (they have been tested and work excellent), Zenoah pull start (new), extra coil springs (different sizes and strengths),
and a couple extra shock bodies. (I HAVE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING) please email me because I was having trouble trying to load them all on site. Well, that's what we have and want someone to trade us $1000 for! Email: stephiesd65@aol.com
Attachments
Chassis side view.jpg
Chassis side view.jpg (53.57 KiB) Viewed 2782 times
Pacesetter with suspension and tail tank.jpg
rear view of car.jpg