Queenstown south island New Zealand

General hang out to post about our lives!
bentley marshall
1/4 scale guru

Re: Queenstown south island New Zealand

Post by bentley marshall »

MRS QSL wrote:New Zealand has Caribbean water!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO moving NZ even higher on my list. More arm twisting for Mike. I wanna go NOW!!!!!
just tell mike he can come and have a look at my 60's sprint :D :P
bentley marshall
1/4 scale guru

Post by bentley marshall »

bob 4c is not cold we get -5 here .......now thats cold :roll:
K
Legacy Member

Post by K »

bobjeffreson wrote:Julie,
We were constantly told by the Government that Global Warming is .... Next will get snow...LOL. I've been around for 59 years and have never seen anything like this.

And what about all that farking water that just filled up the centre of the country.......Geez..
Bob: I guess that's the desalination projects on hold then :lol:

Kevin
bobjeffreson
1/4 scale GOD

Post by bobjeffreson »

Kevin,
Funny thing....as soon as the Desal plant was spoken about, the rains came. It literally hasn't stopped raining since. Still, it only cost us 2 BILLION DOLLARS...that was a bargain ..hey!!!
And it only uses about a hundred trillion megawatts of coal fired power to run the thing....now that was economical and great for the enviroment.... :roll:
Also...... Most of the speedway fraternity know that the best way to stop a dry spell in Australia, is to programme a major meeting and it will p!ss down for days....LOL...would be cheaper than the darn Desal unit.....

Bentley....Sub tropical Sydney is not used to these Tundra like conditions of 4C , which have only happened since the announcement of bloody GLOBAL WARMING...
If the relevant parties had shut up, we'd probably still be at our relatively mild 8...10 degrees ......LOL...
right I'm off....my wife has just told me to get off the computer and calm down....LOL