FS Super Mod "SOLD TO PRO STREET"

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

FS Super Mod "SOLD TO PRO STREET"

Post by chiefj48 »

here we have an older Super Mod for sale. please check out the pictures...

thanks for looking
chiefj48@aol.com

<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>
Attachments
P1010254.JPG
P1010253.JPG
P1010250.JPG
P1010249.JPG
P1010248.JPG
Last edited by chiefj48 on September 18th, 2010, 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
JeffLee65

Re: FS Super Mod

Post by JeffLee65 »

I'd do 375.00 shipped paypal??
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Post by chiefj48 »

JeffLee65 wrote:I'd do 375.00 shipped paypal??
how about $400.00 shipped, and paypal?? do not forget paypal eats into the money,,,,
Last edited by chiefj48 on September 17th, 2010, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Post by chiefj48 »

this super is still for sale....or trades of interest.....
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Post by chiefj48 »

sale pending......

SOLD!!!!!! thank you Pro Street....
Last edited by chiefj48 on September 18th, 2010, 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Post by chiefj48 »

this car has been missing the body for years, and use to be a front runner in New Jersey. the Car belonged to Brice Cowell my partner in GLD Race Cars. Brice went blind, and could no longer race cars. but he kept this Mod, and a WCM Truck. Brice called me a few months back, and asked if i could help him sell his 1/4 scale equipment. i decided to just purchase his stuff, as he is up in years, and could really use the money. while all this was going on i was put in touch with Pro Street, and found out he had my Original GLD Grand National. after chatting with Billy, i found him to be a Stand Up Guy, and you could not find a better person in 1/4 Scale to do business with.... As rare as my GN is Billy Traded it back to me, and now the GN is where it belongs, and will NEVER be sold again. Because of this Great act of kindness on his part to return the GN, i will always be in-debted to him. I found out Billy had an East Coast Mod, and wanted me to restore it for him. Billy, and i chatted about this Mod for some time, and as we got deeper into the car, i realized Billy Had the body for the Mod i had been trying to sell. once we figured out what we both had, we knew that the car and body needed to be reunited. so now it looks like Billy will be the proud owner of another piece of 1/4 scale history....

so without saying, this chassis will be going to Pro Street, and rightfully so as Billy IS a STAND UP GUY, and i can think of no better person to own this classic piece of 1/4 scale history.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: FS Super Mod "SOLD TO PRO STREET"

Post by Mike Casey »

thats a GREAT story! I always amazes me when you find bits and pieces that belong to each other in different places at different times of you life. Happy ending! :P
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Re: FS Super Mod "SOLD TO PRO STREET"

Post by chiefj48 »

hey mike,
how true that is.... brice started building 1/4 scale with another guy in north jersey, and when he went blind, i felt the other guy took brice's stuff, and started selling it off. i have seen some of the stuff on ebay, and a few other places, but never knew the stuff was broken down, and sold off by someone other then brice. to find two pieces of the same car in different locations brought back together is a delight, and happy ending!!!!!