MROGLE Drag video?

please post links to 1/4 scale videos here.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

MROGLE Drag video?

Post by Mike Casey »

No, not him dressed up like a chick! I came across this on the net. Looks like your car mike. What is this from? Looks like a demonstration?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpExGvzT ... r_embedded
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
M.R. Ogle

Re: MROGLE Drag video?

Post by M.R. Ogle »

Hmmm... haven't seen that one before. That's from the 2008 International Speed Challenge Event at Rockingham, NC.

The car was not entered in competition, it was between rounds and we just put it out on strip because people wanted to see it back up.

It felt really weird on the heavily-vht'd surface (waaay over-stuck), so I just blipped it two or three times and coasted it down to my friend Tim, who was going to pick it up for me at the finish line. We hauled it back over the wall and all took turns doing burnouts with it up the dusty return road, LOL!!!

(BTW, Brian Heredia set the Large Scale ISC Speed record at the next event at Fontana at 97.96 MPH. That was something to see!)
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

08? didnt you just finish building that around then or was it before that. Damn, has it really been that long?

That track looks wicked in the video. You can see that vht gleaming in the sun.

I cant remember if you car has a pipe or not?
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

It was done in 2007, that first year I had a "Monster Energy" black gelcoat body on it.

It has a pipe, an FG.
(Of course, in that video, the tires were soooo overstuck it wasn't going to ever get "on the pipe" LOL!!! That track could pull your shoes off!)