Mustang Maddddddddesssssssss

Post your custom large scale projects completed or not here. These are home builds. No factory or mass produced cars please.
acc
1/4 scale guru

Re: Mustang Maddddddddesssssssss

Post by acc »

You gonna get any lexan bodies done on this?
Hrem, Yes.. I see.
eightman
Legacy Member

Post by eightman »

hey, glad to see this growing!
nice job! just send me the mold if you need a lexan one! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1:4 scale racing in France : V H R C
faceb..k quarterscale drivers group
my stuff : RC bodies
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

Poor Dominick…

Last year, when you told everyone you were going to produce a few cars and new bodies, we were all very supportive of your efforts, lots of encouragement and positive comments were given. It looked like you might actually “get there”.

However, you, like so many others with big plans and poor follow-through, have so far failed to actually produce one single sellable body. Its sad, and really quite a shame, as you obviously have some talent, but it is lost in a wash of self-importance and a pretty unhealthy persecution complex.

I, for one, would take your little rants a bit more seriously if you had ever successfully created ANYTHING for this end of the hobby. Instead, it appears you spend most of your time concocting thinly-veiled accusations at those who are kind enough to even PROVIDE the very forum in which you’re trashing them. Seriously, dude….

Get over it. Actually produce something, and you’ll get the attaboys you think you deserve. Until then, you’re just another poser.

Here’s a new “signature” for your pity party posts:
“Speech is conveniently located somewhere between thought and action…. Where it frequently substitutes for both”
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

No, Dominick hasn't made anything but a couple of semi-completed patterns.

If I were Mike Casey, and I was paying the bill for the hosting and stuff, I'd have bounced you off this forum in a heartbeat, no questions, no apologies. It's his sandbox, you're very rude with your acusations.

A year later...still no bodies done yet, except maybe this one? I'm not holding my breath to see any of these ever come to completion. Poser.
Attachments
gtp_mold__copy_197.jpg
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

Hey, Sideways,,, check out that DETAIL!!!!
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

LOL!!!
Congratulations on that! You actually semi-completed something!!!

You know, if you get a Mustang pulled by the Fourth of July, I'll personally congratulate you and rescind your "poser" status :lol: Again, I'd bet NOT... but I could be pleasantly surprised.

More building, less talk.... But until then, you warrant no more attention from me.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

I wont tolerate this type of behavior toward valuable members.

Mike Ogles resume speaks for itself, do a google search on "Mike Ogle RC" and you will see a minute taste of it. He has brought more to this hobby than most will ever know. By the way, i did a search on "Dominic RC" and came up with an italian restaurant... :roll:

The problem is not your stuff... the problem is not people being jealous... the problem is not with you NOT coming out with something in a quick manner. The PROBLEM is that you come onto a forum named Quarterscale "LEGENDS" and you bad mouth all collectors, their cars and call the stuff outdated crap. You disrespect RESPECTED members of the RC community and lastly you dont use spell check!

So take this as a warning. This type of behavior will not be tolerated and I will not subject the 429 members to a few bad apples any more.

Perhaps RCU would be more suited for "NEW UPDATED CAR POSTS" that are not OUTDATED junk collector cars. There are a few talented builders over there and they even have contests...

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9468170/tm.htm
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!