1/4 1:4 QUARTER SCALE BBS INDY CAR WHEELS FOR RACO CARS

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
bertsboat

1/4 1:4 QUARTER SCALE BBS INDY CAR WHEELS FOR RACO CARS

Post by bertsboat »

fThanks for looking.
Item# 200453310404
The rears are OK but the fronts were damaged in shipping. I sold them to someone and refunded their payment because they claimed they couldnt use them. They were damaged on the ride back. A shame. That will not happen to me again. Some poeple ruin it for others.
SO THERE ARE GOOD REARS AND DAMAGED FRONTS.
HAVE A LOOK
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: 1/4 1:4 QUARTER SCALE BBS INDY CAR WHEELS FOR RACO CARS

Post by Mike Casey »

bert that set was custom made for the daytona coupe so that the width was correct for the front and rear. You may want to add that to description. There are like 30 of those bodies out there so i would expect someone would buy them for one. I think the fronts could be fixed if they were creative.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
bertsboat

Post by bertsboat »

Mike, I wish you would have contacted me and told me you were interested. The high bidder is in the Netherlands. If it falls apart I will contact you.
Thanks, Bert
I refunded the money because I am a nice guy, too nice. I had a feeling they would come back damaged. I would like to post their names but I know that would be wrong.
Things happen when you ship 1/4 scale right Mike?
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

i did not want them personally. My buddy wanted me to get them for him. I did not even ask him when you offered them to me... :) Anyway, its not biggie.

Damage does certainly happen a lot with this stuff. I just recieved a 34 that was packed very well and zip tied to the crate and somehow UPS was still able to damage it... I was watching our driver handle packages this morning. As he goes through them in the back, he starts throwing them either to the front of his truck or he throws ours out to our recieving area about 10ft away... :roll:
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
frankkind
Legacy Member

Post by frankkind »

i did buy them.still waiting to pay them
grt frank