1/4 Scale Custom Built Truck w/working Snow Plow (RTR)

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
Dodgeramquarter

1/4 Scale Custom Built Truck w/working Snow Plow (RTR)

Post by Dodgeramquarter »

Okay guys I'm running a little short on cash so I guess it's time I put one of my toys up for sale, so I thought I would check in here with you guys to see if anyone has any interest in purchasing my truck before I list it on feebay. If you need to have it shipped I will have to build a crate and I think the only way that I will be able to ship it is through a freight trucking company like Conway freight so you would need a loading deck to receive the shipment. From talking to the freight company and what I guess it will cost for lumber to built the crate looks like the total shipping could run around 250-300, unless someone on here knows of a better way to ship it. anyways on with the description .
One of a kind 65 inch long two wheel drive plow truck. Truck has a fully operational snow plow that angles left and right, lifts up and down. Lift and angles are done with aircraft landing air lifts. tank on the side of the truck that looks like a fuel tank is really an air tank that has to be filled with air after about 25 lifts. I was going to install a compressor but never got around to it. truck has a zenoah gas 2 cycle engine, no reverse. Rear end is a New Era quick change rear end. Body is a custom handmade fiberglass, made to look like an old Chicago cta dump truck. It has a fiberglass working tilt front end. Bed is steel and is a manual working dump bed.

Also has a salt spreader installed but not hooked up yet. It even has a ball hitch mount just like the read deal for towing a trailer.
Length of truck with plow is 65 inches. Width of truck is 22 inches. Total height to the top of the exhaust stack is 25 inches.

Plow is 24 inches wide by 8 inches tall. Truck tires are pneumatic and are 9.5 inches tall, mounted on steel two piece rims.

Also included is the complete radio gear. Uses aircraft transmitter as to operate plow features needed extra channels.

I will be able to ship this truck but beware it is going to be costly , buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. crating is extra, if being shipped
please allow extra time for me to build a crate to be able to ship the truck. The truck by it self weights around 80 pounds.
I'm looking to get around $2500.00 for the truck.
If anyone is interested in a trade deal, I’m open to any offers that are of equal value.
1.4 scale snow plow truck 058 (Small).jpg
Attachments
1.4 scale snow plow truck 017 (Small).jpg
1.4 scale snow plow truck 038 (Small).jpg
1.4 scale snow plow truck 062 (small) (Small).jpg