'' Project '' Blown HEMI

Post your custom large scale projects completed or not here. These are home builds. No factory or mass produced cars please.
M.R. Ogle

Re: '' Project '' Blown HEMI

Post by M.R. Ogle »

Delete... delete... delete
Attachments
DELETE.jpg
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: '' Project '' Blown HEMI

Post by Mike Casey »

Yea Mike, i know, i do give a LONG leash. I guess I just hate to act too fast.

Sorry Stoney, but here is a copy of some emails from me to you and vise versa dated 5/21/09

Me responding to an email from you...

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Michael Casey <Mike@quarterscalelegends.com> wrote:

I completely understand what you are asking. I think part of the problem before was the talk of producing cars and not so much pointed to your beretta project. I say go and post it.

I do have a question… honestly… where did those awesome pics come from of the front engine dragster and funny car?? Those things were quite amazing!

And your responce...

Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 3:23 PM
To: Michael Casey

Thanks mike.... Will do.... My buddy Jeff and I did seriously plan on producing many types of cars... But with work slowing down and this economy we decided not to at the moment... My buddy Jeff and i designed both of them wood prototype cars... We also did a few others but i won't go into that now... Give me a few weeks and I'll send you some pics of all the cars we have designed to date... All i ask is to PLEASE keep them private.... I mean i don't want someone stealing our designs.... I trust you mike on this...

I'll post the Beretta project soon...

Thanks again

The reason why nobody can post links to posts you made is because this site went down and lost basically everything. Then you deleted your posts on your forum with the pictures.

thread locked...
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!