NEW ERA PROSTOCK FOR SALE

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
bertsboat

NEW ERA PROSTOCK FOR SALE

Post by bertsboat »

bertsboat

Re: NEW ERA PROSTOCK FOR SALE

Post by bertsboat »

Can't believe I have had over 500 lookers at the prostock and only one bid. I think I am going to part it out. Stay tuned. I know the rear is worth $800.00 and the wheels are worth $400.00 with new BRP tires and the frame is worth $500.00 with the servos and front end in tack and the body is worth $200.00 and the pipe is worth $100.00 all that’s left is the engine, drive shaft and brake system (two, one on each side of the rear wheels). OK, what does that get me so far? $2000.00 in scrap. Stay tuned
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Post by chiefj48 »

bertsboat wrote:Can't believe I have had over 500 lookers at the prostock and only one bid. I think I am going to part it out. Stay tuned. I know the rear is worth $800.00 and the wheels are worth $400.00 with new BRP tires and the frame is worth $500.00 with the servos and front end in tack and the body is worth $200.00 and the pipe is worth $100.00 all that’s left is the engine, drive shaft and brake system (two, one on each side of the rear wheels). OK, what does that get me so far? $2000.00 in scrap. Stay tuned
you have had two offers for the car. one was willing to pay your price to end the auction now, but you never got back to him. stop playing games, and make the deal!!! you are way over priced on the car, and the offers you have are more then fair!!!
bertsboat

Post by bertsboat »

chiefj48 wrote:
bertsboat wrote:Can't believe I have had over 500 lookers at the prostock and only one bid. I think I am going to part it out. Stay tuned. I know the rear is worth $800.00 and the wheels are worth $400.00 with new BRP tires and the frame is worth $500.00 with the servos and front end in tack and the body is worth $200.00 and the pipe is worth $100.00 all that’s left is the engine, drive shaft and brake system (two, one on each side of the rear wheels). OK, what does that get me so far? $2000.00 in scrap. Stay tuned
you have had two offers for the car. one was willing to pay your price to end the auction now, but you never got back to him. stop playing games, and make the deal!!! you are way over priced on the car, and the offers you have are more then fair!!!
GAMES? HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OFFERS I HAVE OR DIDN'T HAVE? WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR SALE? I'LL TAKE IT FOR LESS THAN YOU WANT IF THAT'S OK WITH YOU.
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Post by chiefj48 »

you stated in one of your answers to a question that you would take $3000.00 for it. i know i made you an offer, and you were offered your asking price by someone else. how is that selling it for less?? this is a very small community of quarter scale collectors, and believe it or not we do talk to each other..... you are just playing games trying to jack up the price... $3000.00 is more then what the car is worth. stop trying to get blood from a stone, and sell the car....
cheers
bertsboat

Post by bertsboat »

I have over $3000 invested. First person to offer that gets it. Free shipping. paypal me at bertsboat@mindspring.com I have been offered $2500. Declined, thank you.
I have refrences here. I have not been offered $3000 to date and if I did just send me an email and it's yours. Sorry if I missed that. Not looking to offend anybody here. Not my intent. Great group of guys and great site.
Thanks
NYCdragRacer
1/4 scale guru

Post by NYCdragRacer »

Very nice car Bert, I also noticed your spline shaft coupler has a pivot joint, can you tell me where I can buy those couplers???