1/10 scale racing

General hang out to post about our lives!
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

1/10 scale racing

Post by Mike Casey »

I run 1/10 scale HPI slash trucks with my buds somtimes on the weekends. I race with some old school 1/4 scale legends and we have a blast. Its a private track that is just a plain blast. Its been a work in progress for a couple years but the host is one of the greatest guys around. The track even has its own watering system that wets it down with a turn of a handle. Had to take a couple shots while i was there today.
Attachments
P1050052.jpg
P1050050.jpg
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
bentley marshall
1/4 scale guru

Re: 1/10 scale racing

Post by bentley marshall »

thats a nice track mike
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

We finally got Alyssa racing too and she had a blast. The track is comming along and the drivers stand is almost complete. We purchased a few new cars to race. Alyssa runs a blitz, and i run a Blitz ese and a slash 4x4. Alyssa is still running brushed motors where the rest of us are running brushless modifieds. It was a very long day yesterday but a TON of fun!!! A big thanks goes to big MRO for the ink on the two nicer looking bodies. I did the basic black/carbon myself in the kitchen... :lol:
Attachments
P1070025.jpg
P1070026.jpg
P1070023.jpg
P1070018.jpg
P1070019.jpg
P1070020.jpg
P1070021.jpg
P1070022.jpg
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

We have been running at a somewhat local track in Hemet California. Actually quite a few famous racers run there too including the losi crew. Races are friday nights and last until midnight. Makes a long day but its been a lot of fun. Alyssa runs the 14 and under class and has been doing real well. I run modified sportsman. Had a problem last friday but finished 1st in b main got the bump and made 2nd in A. although they did not put it in their results. Alyssa and i dont have transponders and sometimes we get screwed out of a lap, but its a lot of fun anyway.

Here is a link to their site and the kids pics, its the second pic after you click on the one picture and alyssa is wearing the AKA shirt. http://hemetraceway.com/photos/14-under-sc-winners/