SOLD! 7/26 FOR SALE 1 RACO SUPER MODIFIED 2 & 1 JACK RABBIT

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
G.A.Nestor

SOLD! 7/26 FOR SALE 1 RACO SUPER MODIFIED 2 & 1 JACK RABBIT

Post by G.A.Nestor »

I just bought a raco super modified 2 and a raco jack rabbit/sprint car. Both are in great running condition. Neither one has a body. Does anyone know what they are worth, if so let me know. They will be up for sale soon. Make me an offer, and we can talk. I took a bunch of pictures but the memory card i used was f''d up. I will take some new pictures tomorrow. I would like to put a body on both the super modified and the sprint car, does anyone know where i might look for these?
Last edited by G.A.Nestor on July 26th, 2010, 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cryo-tek
1/4 scale guru

Re: FOR SALE 1 RACO SUPER MODIFIED 2 & 1 JACK RABBIT/SPRINT

Post by cryo-tek »

This is what G.A.Nester’s Super Modified and Jac Rabbit looked like in the back of my Tahoe just before I closed the rear doors and took them home :D :lol: .
Two more projects. I’m thinking about a blue anodized Super Modified 8) . I’ve seen one somewhere around here. Does anyone else remember it? :?

Glen took all of my cash but was kind enough to give me back $5.00 so that I could get back across the bridge to get home. :oops:
Thanks Glen,
Attachments
sm jac 80.JPG
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: SOLD! 7/26 FOR SALE 1 RACO SUPER MODIFIED 2 & 1 JACK RABBIT

Post by Mike Casey »

that blue one was powdercoated. Came out sweet because it got rid of a lot of imperfections. Got a lot of projects on your hands now!!
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!