New Old Stock Pacesetter Funny car

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Re: New Old Stock MK Pacesetter Funny car

Post by chiefj48 »

not one bid yet!!!!

sometimes greed can come back to bite you....good luck with your auction....
NYCdragRacer
1/4 scale guru

Post by NYCdragRacer »

Not sure what you mean. Joe, I have done nothing but supply you with pictures and yet never received your offer, so that statement about greed is not acurate. As stated in my original post, I am open to offers and never got one from you on any of the items I posted for sale which you contacted me on.
I'm not going to give it away, I know what I have, just like everyone else, you want what you want or you just keep it.
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Post by chiefj48 »

hey peter,

i am not going to play games with you. you know the funnycar was sold, as told to you by Prostreet. the only thing we needed to work out was the price of the drivers, and window nets. i wish you luck on your auctions, and hope you get all the money you are looking for.

regards,
joe
NYCdragRacer
1/4 scale guru

Post by NYCdragRacer »

Really? lol Joe I don't know who you spoke to about that, but you asked for pictures and I told you a price.
Your last email was about more pics of the other items and left off that you would need to come by and see it and then make me an offer, but it never got to that.

If I was greedy I wouldn't have offered you the other stuff I was throwing in for the price I gave you.
You never mentioned a package deal, I would have gave you all those items included for the price I told you, I think between the 8 email requests for pictures and you speaking to prostreet, something did not come across the way you think, if it did, you would have had this car and other stuff at your house right now.
You are mistaken with my intention, something didn't come across clear to me then.
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Post by chiefj48 »

the only thing that did not come accross is you playing games.... we do not need to go back, and forth with this. i would not recomend anyone to you, as you are not sure of what you really want... i have seen the car listed on other sites, and at higher prices, and then lowered later. i no longer have any interest in your car, and wish you the very best in selling it, or trading it for the '34 WCM Ford you are after.
NYCdragRacer
1/4 scale guru

Post by NYCdragRacer »

Listen, you can think what you want, but those words " sold " was never mentioned to me, prostreet or anyone else, never told me that, nobody is playing games here, I would rather of sold the car locally, then ship it out, but you never gave me the hint that you were buying it..

No need to respond to this, as I can post each email you wrote to me with not a hint to you buying this car.

Have a great day
cadguy

Post by cadguy »

c103110 wrote:Maybe there's a USPS or AU Postal Service worker who needed a 'chute for his ever-growing collection of quarter scale cars.
That's funny....You might be on to something there...
NYCdragRacer
1/4 scale guru

Post by NYCdragRacer »

No longer available.

Thank you very much