skellenger rear lot and parts on ebay **watch out***

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
NYCdragRacer
1/4 scale guru

Re: skellenger rear lot and parts on ebay **watch out***

Post by NYCdragRacer »

We drag race as you know, we dont run 1/4 scale oval.
The smallest motor anyone there is running is a 54cc solo, all the way to the biggest we allow which is a 90cc.
A skellenger with a 90cc would last about 7 to 10 runs without juice, with it? I'd be scared standing anywhere near the track after a few runs.....

Obviously nobody is running there 1/4 scale like we do, so I guess you can't make everyone happy...
if your questioning these guys setting up there rear ends, they have been doing this over 20 years and have not crossed anyone else with the same knowledge as these guys..
I guess it's just a different animal, something most people have never seen or done, I' just lucky enough to hang out and run with these guys.

All those years, I was pissed that the west coast guys have 4 or 5 full 5th scale race tracks, I guess now I can say I am very happy doing what we love to do, running on the ONLY 1/4 scale drag strip in the US and it's on the eastcoast!!
NYCdragRacer
1/4 scale guru

Post by NYCdragRacer »

FuNkY mOnK wrote:I think you guys need to get together for a show down. :D

Now that would be great!
We plan to hold a big organized event next season, hopefully we will get a good response from the central and west coast 1/4 scale guys to come out and lay down some good numbers and enjoy themselves.
I don't want to let the cat out of the bag before they finalize how they are going to structure it, but I can tell you, from what I have heard so far, it's gonna be a great event.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

WCM RACER wrote:The cast clamp ring was prone to fail. I have the machined one. infact I have a couple extra I can sell. I haven't broke them yet. Not a Bob S style or the New era. This clamp is a draw type with 3 bolts to clamp down with.

Those ones are really nice and they are also hard to find.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Post by chiefj48 »

hey all,

well i was the one who won the auction on ebay, and i just received all the parts listed, and a lot more that were not included in the auction. i did get a nasty email from the guy, when i refused to give him feedback before i received the parts. all work out in the end, and i would buy from him again.

if anyone is looking for a quickdraw frame, i have one for sale...

regards,
joe
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

At least someone got Joe's stuff... :roll:
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!