New from far, far, away

If you are a new member, introduce yourself here.
Helderluiss

New from far, far, away

Post by Helderluiss »

Hi

This is my first post here and I would like to make a little presentation first.

My name is Helder Luis, I live in Portugal and I´am 36 years old, two little kids and a great passion for all that is radio controlled. I started with airplanes passing to bikes, boats and submarines and now I would like to start on 1:4 scale cars (going older brings some of this things).

I have been reading some of the posts and I´m choked with the work made by some of you (specially the welding perfection) and I realize how far I am to achieve something similar.

I would like to request some help on this (I know, my first post and annoying already). My interest is primarily on cars that resamble the rare to find Pacesetter 60's sprint. From what I read I cannot find anyone that produces today vintage sprint cars from the 60´s or am I wrong.

Here can I find this models?

Thanks
MRS QSL
1/4 scale guru

Re: New from far, far, away

Post by MRS QSL »

Welcome!!!! I'm a little surprised nobody has popped on to say hi and answer your question. Unfortunately, I'm not qualified to answer, but I at least wanted to say welcome to the site. You might try posting the question in a different area and see if you get a response.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

somehow, i missed this post. Sorry. Glad you made it here!

The only thing available is the body and prints on legendaryreproductions.com
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
quartermortar

Post by quartermortar »

Welcome to the group. Keep you eyes open for the things you feel you need to improve on. The guys on this site come up with the coolest ideas and you can sometimes follow along as a project evolves and see the little tricks that they used to get there plan achieved. John
Juiced Drag Racing
Legacy Member

Post by Juiced Drag Racing »

Welcome to QSL!!!!!!

A place of similar passions indeed!
bill

Post by bill »

HI HELDER IM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT NOT TO THE HOBBY BEEN PLAYIN SINCE 1969 APPARANTLY YOU HAVE SKILLS IN TODAYS ECONOMY USED EUIPMENT IS CHEAP FIND YOURSELF DRILLPRESS SMALL LATHE LIL MILLING MACHINE AND A 100 AMP TIG WELDER TEACH YOUR SELF WHAT YOU DONT KNOW AND YOU CAN HAVE ANY CAR YOU WANT AND THINK OF THE SAVINGS AND THE SELF SATISFACTION GOOD LUCK GET BUILDIN! :lol: