Pacesetter Funny Car

This is your place to post your restoration from start to finish. Factory built cars only. All others go in the home brew section.
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Re: Pacesetter Funny Car

Post by RcBurnout »

I have the same body on it. Bought the headers years ago. And have the wheels and tires for it. I fired it up last year and then sea foamed it for storage. Not sure what motor it is. But it is a quadra
vwguru75
1/4 scale guru

Post by vwguru75 »

Should be a 35cc if there is one piston ring and 41cc if there are two. Peak into the exhaust port with the header off to tell.
Craig's List..............eBay for people that can't spell.
fab

Post by fab »

vwguru75 wrote: January 6th, 2019, 9:33 am Should be a 35cc if there is one piston ring and 41cc if there are two. Peak into the exhaust port with the header off to tell.
thanks for that tip, i didnt know that.
PaulSongas
1/4 scale guru

Post by PaulSongas »

RcBurnout wrote: January 6th, 2019, 6:22 am I have the same body on it. Bought the headers years ago. And have the wheels and tires for it. I fired it up last year and then sea foamed it for storage. Not sure what motor it is. But it is a quadra
Can't be the same body. I sold the chassis only. The body went on a completely different car and was sold a couple years later.
NHRA # P582
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

PaulSongas wrote: January 7th, 2019, 6:15 am
RcBurnout wrote: January 6th, 2019, 6:22 am I have the same body on it. Bought the headers years ago. And have the wheels and tires for it. I fired it up last year and then sea foamed it for storage. Not sure what motor it is. But it is a quadra
Can't be the same body. I sold the chassis only. The body went on a completely different car and was sold a couple years later.
Omg. Really. Typo. I have that body type and wing on my car.