ebay member theresa2611

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
Lovedr
Legacy Member

ebay member theresa2611

Post by Lovedr »

This guy seems to be selling everything that I have seen before on ebay. Also, some pics when clicked on, come back as small as thumbnails. What do you guys think? Does he really have all these cars? What about the pricing, its a little high I think. Why is the high bidder ID kept secret? Has any one purchased anything from this man? I'm just wondering and I'm not trying to step on anybodies feet.
:?: :?: :?:
big maestro
Legacy Member

Post by big maestro »

Yea, I was wondering the same thing. On the auction for the sprinter that was 1575,He says in his description that it run good when parked and he would include the body parts if he could find them. I don't know. He did have a pic with a bunch of the cars together on one of the red sprints auction. I offered him a brand new WCM car for the car I'm talking about but he was'nt interested. 1575 is insane for that car. Anyway good luck if you bid on any of them. He is funny though, he had them up last week and no one bid on anything he had then he put them back on for the same prices a couple were even higher than he had before.
Tig
Legacy Member

Post by Tig »

I was curious too. He has so many quarter scale cars, where the heck does he find them?
You guys should go look again, he lowered all of the prices.
That $1575 Sprint car is now $900, I was actually thinking about it.
But, I have found something special :D .
Later
big maestro
Legacy Member

Post by big maestro »

Yea, I noticed that. Even at 900 all your buying is the rearend. The rest of the car looks really ruff I wouldnt want to take the chance. Thats why I offered him my wcm I already paid for it so I really would'nt be loosing anything because I just want the rearend I dont care about the rest of the car. Like I said you can see that the frame is bent on the right down tube, so the chassis is tweeked. Plus it's an old cox car. You will never find any parts for it. Those cars are hard to come by.
Tig
Legacy Member

Post by Tig »

I was going to buy it for the rear-end to, lol.
You're right it is in rough shape.
Its also very annoying that some pictures are full size and others are so small.
Lovedr
Legacy Member

Post by Lovedr »

does anybody know or bought anything from this guy?
IMADMAN

Post by IMADMAN »

I'd be a little lerie about it if you check the feedback the feedback is all from sellers and not buyers which is a little strange to me.
alloyparts
Legacy Member

Post by alloyparts »

That is cash696 selling under a different name,(girlfriend I think) he bought almost anything he could get not long ago on ebay and paid some rude prices, now it is all up for sale at the same rude prices he paid.
I wouldnt pay close to his reserves for that stuff, it is just not worth it.
Lovedr
Legacy Member

Post by Lovedr »

how do you know that?
alloyparts
Legacy Member

Post by alloyparts »

I looked up his purchases before when they were still active. I watch the 1/4 scale stuff all the time.
The blue and white sprint he bought not long ago on ebay. So unless he sold all the stuff he bought to other people outside of ebay, it is all his stuff
bschild
Legacy Member

is it ok?

Post by bschild »

So has any body buy from this seller? understanding that the prices are a bit high
how dose he treat his buyers?
Last edited by bschild on November 28th, 2006, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
alloyparts
Legacy Member

Post by alloyparts »

I have never bought anything from him, but , his feedback both as a seller and buyer are very good.
Lovedr
Legacy Member

Post by Lovedr »

alloyparts, if you looked up his purchases when they were still active, wouldn't the username be theresa2611 and not cash696
alloyparts
Legacy Member

Post by alloyparts »

go look up the purchasses of cash696 under his feedback, you might not be able to get back very far now, but you will see a bunch of 1/4 scale stuff.
I know for certian that some of the items he has up for auction right now under the other name were purchased by cash, also look up the location of both sellers, Linden NJ.
Just email him and ask him if it is him or not, all the info is there, just do a bit of reasearch. He owns a custom cycle shop or somthing in NJ, he is still active on ebay.
alloyparts
Legacy Member

Post by alloyparts »

I just sent a email to theresa asking if this was the 1/4 scale collection of cash696, I will post the email answer when I get it.