New member from Canada

If you are a new member, introduce yourself here.
luv2flyrc

New member from Canada

Post by luv2flyrc »

Hi Guys,

I am a new member located in Ontario, Canada (approximately 1/2 an hour away from Toronto). I can't say that I'm new to 1/4 scale because I've have some 1/4 scale (and 1/3 scale) airplanes that I've enjoyed thoroughly. Having said that, I am new to 1/4 scale cars with my largest rc vehicle so far being a Baja 5T.

I have been on this site for quite some time as a guest, viewing the items for sale, projects in progress and custom stuff. All I have to say is WOW!! It is very inspiring to see some of the work you guys put out!

I would like to get a 1/4 scale car that I could tinker with that would be good for a beginner in terms of parts availability, cost, etc. I do like the Raco GN but I am open to suggestions from those with more experience.

If anyone has a car that needs some work that they would be willing to part with, send me a PM.

I hope to get to know the community better in the months to come.

Thanks,

Dave
K
Legacy Member

Re: New member from Canada

Post by K »

Hi Dave:

Welcome to QSL. You’ll find the people here to be very helpful and friendly.
PTModIT
1/4 scale guru

Post by PTModIT »

Hi Dave, We have to get together and put these Racos to the test.
luv2flyrc

Post by luv2flyrc »

Thanks for the welcome guys! I bought the Raco GN that QSL had for sale so at least I feel like I'm headed in the right direction. Nice to see some local guys on here :)