Uh oh.

General hang out to post about our lives!
PTModIT
1/4 scale guru

Uh oh.

Post by PTModIT »

Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: Uh oh.

Post by Mike Casey »

gotta love the left wing nut jobs. Save the plants? WTF? I say kill them. They are weaker then us. Now i am going to go out back and shoot at some plants to rebel...
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
PTModIT
1/4 scale guru

Post by PTModIT »

I wonder if this affects the homebuilder.
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

It's a dirty secret in the music business. For years, exotic woods like Brazilian rosewood were harvested to the point of extinction. Harvesting and imports were banned, illegal cutting and importation continued and some rare species are no longer in existence.

Some pockets of rare woods still exist but greed will put an end to that. Doesn't matter who is doing it, it's not about Republican or Democrat, it is the dollars which matter... lots of folks know about Ivory prohibition, few know about wood prohibition.

BTW... The Lacey Act was passed May 15, 2008. Wanna guess who was in office at that time?
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

too late mike, i just killed a bunch of plants. No comming back.

I even beat up a palm tree to keep the rest of them on their feet.
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

ROFLMAO!!!

The mental image of you standing in your backyard loaded down with several different caliber weapons blowing away the local vegetation, while your neighbors peek from behind their curtains muttering "must be those Mexican gang-bangers.." Priceless.

Besides, unless you have a fiberglass guy tied to one of those trees, you're wasting bullets. Multi-tasking!!!
c103110
1/4 scale guru

Post by c103110 »

It's too bad the current Administration chooses to use the Justice Dept. to prosecute US Companies instead of providing a furtile economic environment for growth. When BHO took office, the US unemployment rate was 7% and, after spending $780 Billion in taxpayer-funded stimulus, the unemployment rate is now steady at 9.1%. Last month, ZERO jobs were added to the US economy. With the US credit downgrade and ever-increasing unemployment, you would think that BHO would call off the dogs and let Gibson Guitars invest in growing their business, instead of spending their hard-earned cash defending itself against the Gummit lawyers.

If only Gibson built a solar-powered guitar they'd be on BHO's winners list.
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

Uhhh,,no. Fail.

I have some insight to this ongoing situation, it's deeper than that, I know because I have contacts in the music industry. The Executive branch (the Pres) had little or nothing to do with the latest flare-up.

But, I guess it was inevitable that somehow, someway, the Fox watchers would find a way to blame the black "un-American" president.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

I still have not seen a legitimate birth certificate. Weird how after two years, he produces something one week before he supposidly cought Osama and destroyed the evidence...

Oh shoot, gotta go, i just saw some black helicopters outside.

OUT.
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

You're KILLIN' me!!!

By the way, the situation with Gibson is deplorable. Just ridiculous, terrible mis-use of the Lacey Act. But it seems there may be other manufacturers blowing the whistle on Gibson.

Oh, well, at least I got some of my Christmas shopping done:
http://www.progressiverags.com/thforblblguy.html
c103110
1/4 scale guru

Post by c103110 »

CEO of Gibson Guitars attends Obama 'Jobs' Speech.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=46046

“Maybe if the President spent more time finding real solutions to empowering small-business owners and less time hindering businesses like Gibson, we'd see more new jobs being created,” she said.

Now where have I heard that before?