Hello from Southern Jersey

If you are a new member, introduce yourself here.
Big_Sal

Hello from Southern Jersey

Post by Big_Sal »

Hello everyone my name is Sal...I'm from South Jersey and I've been into RC for over 20 years, I've owned many 1/10, 1/12 and 1/8 scale vehicles...I've also owned a few 1/4 scales, Jac Rabbits mostly....I had to sell off everything a few years back to pay some medical bills....but I'm slowly getting back into the hobby again and just aquired a Raco Jac Rabbit in pretty decent shape...hopefully I will be adding a few more to my garage! I would love to see 1/4 scale make a comback here on the east coast (I ran 1/4 NASCAR in Williamstown NJ for a short time), from what I've read there is a track in Wall Twsp. that runs 1/4 scale...I'd like to get something started here in Southern Jersey....I live about 10min From the Thunderbolt Raceway in Millville NJ (Cumberland County) I wonder if they might be interested in getting something going on one of the smaller karting tracks they have there. Anyway if there is anyone close to me interested in getting together and doing some "parking lot" racing let me know...(I'll have to get a on road car first....lol)
Trying to follow my 1/4 scale dreams on a 1/10 scale budget....lol
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: Hello from Southern Jersey

Post by Mike Casey »

Welcome back to the hobby. Thanks for joining!
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
Big_Sal

Re: Hello from Southern Jersey

Post by Big_Sal »

Thanks for accepting me onto the site...great info on here...you guys are doing a great job keeping it going!!
Trying to follow my 1/4 scale dreams on a 1/10 scale budget....lol