WCM GN

This is your place to post your restoration from start to finish. Factory built cars only. All others go in the home brew section.
a187lbird
1/4 scale guru

Re: WCM GN

Post by a187lbird »

Just an itty bitty update: all gauges are done with with bracket for tachometer after this I will mount the WCM steering wheel and some working sub micro toggle switches (that will eventually control lighting and a fan) and a micro push botton I found online, and then I will be adding back lighting for the gauges but that may be a bit down the road because I have to find some LEDs that are not super bright (I want a soft noticeable glow).
And sorry for the crappy photo quality.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Those came out great!
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
a187lbird
1/4 scale guru

Post by a187lbird »

LOL oh that was funny Funky :lol: . Yeah I know I had searched for gauge images online for days and couldn't find any good ones that I liked in the "running position" except the tach. And as for scale, they are exactly 1/4 scale. I took the original gauge sizes and quartered them.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
a187lbird
1/4 scale guru

Post by a187lbird »

Just some pictures to look at.

a187lbird
1/4 scale guru

Post by a187lbird »

PTModIT
1/4 scale guru

Post by PTModIT »

Is that fuel door homemade? If not, who sells them? I have not seen it before.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

bet its from the airplane guys. I have a few really cool fuel doors from that sector of the hobby. Even used one on a Daytona coupe.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
a187lbird
1/4 scale guru

Post by a187lbird »

I found it on ebay and unfortunately I lost the saved link, but i will keep searching for you guys.
Its actually a scale marine fuel port (the aircraft guys make way better stuff than this :D )
a187lbird
1/4 scale guru

Post by a187lbird »

Oh I see DTW beat me to it.