Obama supporters

General hang out to post about our lives!
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Obama supporters

Post by Mike Casey »

Here is a very fine example of a typical obama supporter :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03vhWWFcFXE
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
M.R. Ogle

Re: Obama supporters

Post by M.R. Ogle »

Here is a very fine example of what's left of the neo-con "obstructionist minority" in America:

http://mediamattersaction.org/video/200908100005
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

come on mike, thats all you got man? :lol: :wink:
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

LOL!!!

I'm sure there's plenty more, but this little clip was the funniest one. There's TONS more on mediamatters.org, though.

WARNING: If you go there and start reading, your PC (and probably your head) will burst into flame, LOL!!! It's a media watchdog website that exposes the hypocricy and preposterous poison spewed by Fox/Limbaugh/Beck.

By the way, I just sent you a set of grille and headlight decals for your nostalgia Funny Car body... it'll make it a Firebird, though, not a Camaro.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

M.R. Ogle wrote: It's a media watchdog website that exposes the hypocricy and preposterous poison spewed by Fox/Limbaugh/Beck.
:roll: Am I going to have to come out there and slap you in the head?

Here is my watch dog http://www.kfi640.com/main.html :D they have a I heart application for homo apple users so you can listen to them. :lol: :D
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Oh yea, stop using those big words too. I have to read your messages 5 times and ask my wife what the heck you are saying. :?: :lol:
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

I remember KFI!!! AM 640... Jon Kobelt and Ken Champeau?

(They're G-A-Y you know)/

Just kidding... I met both these guys on a couple of occasions. They're smart guys, but they kind of "know" they're in the entertainment business... they're not really journalists.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

M.R. Ogle wrote: they're not really journalists.
they're not?? :?
c103110
1/4 scale guru

Post by c103110 »

BHO - The gift that keeps on giving - as of 9/9/9. All quotes from news sources. I expect much more to come from this administration. This is merely the start of a great legacy. In fact, this is going to be better than Bill!!!

ABC News By JAKE TAPPER
Feb. 7, 2007 Political Wunderkind Ready for White House Run, First Opponent Marlboro Reds
When Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., officially enters the stressful world of presidential politics this Saturday, he will be trying his hardest to resist the urge to smoke those Marlboro Red cigarettes he has relied upon for years.
Instead, he has pledged to his wife, Michelle, that he will chew Nicorette gum.

The Associated Press
Thursday, March 8, 2007; 9:27 PM
BOSTON -- Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama got more than an education when he attended Harvard Law School in the late 1980s. He also got a healthy stack of parking tickets, most of which he never paid.
The Illinois Senator shelled out $375 in January _ two weeks before he officially launched his presidential campaign _ to finally pay for 15 outstanding parking tickets and their associated late fees. Obama received 17 parking tickets in Cambridge between 1988 and 1991, mostly for parking in a bus stop, parking without a resident permit and failing to pay the meter, records from the Cambridge Traffic, Parking and Transportation office show.
He incurred $140 in fines and $260 in late fees in Cambridge in all, but he paid $25 for two of the tickets in February 1990.

By BRIAN ROSS and REHAB EL-BURI
March 13, 2008
Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for the last 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has a long history of what even Obama's campaign aides concede is "inflammatory rhetoric," including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."
In a campaign appearance earlier this month, Sen. Obama said, "I don't think my church is actually particularly controversial." He said Rev. Wright "is like an old uncle who says things I don't always agree with," telling a Jewish group that everyone has someone like that in their family.

Mar 20, 2008
"... .. The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know there's a reaction that's been bred into our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way and that's just the nature of race in our society. We have to break through it..." - Senator Barack Obama

April 12, 2008
"You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them,... And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

WSJ :SEPTEMBER 23, 2008
Despite having authored two autobiographies, Barack Obama has never written about his most important executive experience. From 1995 to 1999, he led an education foundation called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC), and remained on the board until 2001. The group poured more than $100 million into the hands of community organizers and radical education activists. The CAC was the brainchild of Bill Ayers, a founder of the Weather Underground in the 1960s. Among other feats, Mr. Ayers and his cohorts bombed the Pentagon, and he has never expressed regret for his actions. Barack Obama's first run for the Illinois State Senate was launched at a 1995 gathering at Mr. Ayers's home.

AP updated 7:27 p.m. ET, Sat., Nov . 1, 2008
WASHINGTON - Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama said Saturday he didn't know his aunt was living in the United States illegally and believes that laws covering the situation should be followed.
The Associated Press found that Obama's aunt had been instructed to leave the country four years ago by an immigration judge who rejected her request for asylum from her native Kenya. The woman, Zeituni Onyango, is living in public housing in Boston and is the half-sister of Obama's late father.
A statement given to the AP by Obama's campaign said, "Senator Obama has no knowledge of her status but obviously believes that any and all appropriate laws be followed." Traveling with Obama in Nevada, campaign strategist David Axelrod declined to elaborate on the statement, but said: "I think people are suspicious about stories that surface in the last 72 hours of a national campaign."

March 6, 2009
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton went for a little joke today about resetting relations with the Russians, but it turned out the joke was on her. Clinton, presenting Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov with a gift-wrapped "reset" button. "You got it wrong," Lavrov replied - the word actually means "overcharge.''

NEW YORK TIMES Published: May 14, 2009
“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life,” said Judge Sotomayor, who is now considered to be near the top of President Obama’s list of potential Supreme Court nominees.

AP Tuesday, June 30, 2009
WASHINGTON -- Countering criticism that he's done little on gay rights, President Obama commemorated the 40th anniversary of the birth of the modern movement by welcoming its leaders to the White House and reaffirming his commitment to their top priorities.

July 22, 2009: AP: In trying to rally support for health care overhaul, Obama described a patient who sees a physician for a sore throat, or a parent who brings in a child with a sore throat.
"Right now, doctors a lot of times are forced to make decisions based on the fee payment schedule that's out there. ... The doctor may look at the reimbursement system and say to himself, 'You know what? I make a lot more money if I take this kid's tonsils out,'" Obama told a prime-time news conference. The president added: "Now, that may be the right thing to do, but I'd rather have that doctor making those decisions just based on whether you really need your kid's tonsils out or whether it might make more sense just to change; maybe they have allergies. Maybe they have something else that would make a difference."

July 23, 2009
NATICK, Mass. - The Cambridge police commissioner said Thursday that his department is "deeply pained" by President Barack Obama's statement that his officers "acted stupidly" when they arrested a renowned black scholar in his home.

MSNBC July 31: President Obama and Vice President Biden sit down with Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. and the officer who arrested him, Sgt. James Crowley, for a beer at the White House. NBC’s Chuck Todd reports.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lost her cool Monday after a Congolese student, speaking through a translator, asked her what “Mr. Clinton” thought about a Chinese trade deal with the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
“You want me to tell you what my husband thinks?” Clinton replied, clearly irked by the thought of being her husband Bill’s spokeswoman. “My husband is not secretary of state, I am,” she replied. “If you want my opinion I will tell you my opinion. I am not going to be channeling my husband.”

September 6, 2009
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama's adviser Van Jones has resigned amid controversy over past inflammatory statements, the White House said early Sunday.
Jones, an administration official specializing in environmentally friendly "green jobs" with the White House Council on Environmental Quality was linked to efforts suggesting a government role in the 2001 terror attacks and to derogatory comments about Republicans. White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said only that Jones "continues to work in the administration."
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

OH, NOOO!!!!

He got PARKING TICKETS???? He's the AntiChrist!!! He's a Muslim!!! He's...

Oh, well, nevermind, you can hear the rest on Fox....