jayhurrikane

Please post details about transactions with other forum members here. Please include the username in the topic. Thanks!
Shelby

jayhurrikane

Post by Shelby »

jayhurrikane posted the following motor for sale.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5416

I promptly paid and now it is 4 months later and he has never sent the motor. I have communicated with him through numerous emails and he always has lame excuses such as being busy, but now he will not respond to emails. He stole $5900 from me so I would recommend avoiding any transactions with him.
RS
Shelby

Re: jayhurrikane

Post by Shelby »

With the website updates I have had some issues posting recently but it seems all is well now. Looking good and working good. Nice update. Anyway, I posted on the original thread linked above but also wanted to post here to be clear that Jay followed through with the sale in the end. My thanks to Jay. Here is my post on the other thread:
“Update: Jay and I had several conversations on the phone. He followed through with the sale and mailed out the engine. It arrived in the mail yesterday. Lesson learned? Just make sure you exchange phone numbers as a second form of contact because we all probably get so many emails that you can miss one or two. Jay is juggling a lot these days so it took a while but once we got reconnected it all worked out. So, thanks to Jay for working with me to sort out the communication issues and completing the sale.
R. Shelby”