Want 1/4 scale grand national maunual

Looking for a hard to find part? Ask here, you never know!!
Jarhead2311
1/4 scale guru

Want 1/4 scale grand national maunual

Post by Jarhead2311 »

Does any have a 1/4 scale WCM grand national maual for sale

Jarred
949-315-9583
Kaye
1/4 scale GOD

Re: Want 1/4 scale grand national maunual

Post by Kaye »

Hope this helps, it's right here on the forum. You could copy it for free:

http://www.quarterscalelegends.com/bb/v ... f=20&t=569
Jarhead2311
1/4 scale guru

Post by Jarhead2311 »

Thanks.. I really appreciate it. Do you know anyone who is selling any parts for these cars?
Kaye
1/4 scale GOD

Post by Kaye »

Jarhead2311:

I don't know anyone selling parts for these model cars. From time to time QSL members post parts for sale in 'The Dump' section, but you already know this, also theres ebay, but you know this too. You could try contacting https://wcmracing.com/ . WCM has been extremely helpful to me with parts in the recent year or so. They might have some new old stock parts, or some new style parts that would work, or could be adapted to work. Michael at 'predatorquarterscale.com' has also been extremely helpful. I last contacted Michael by email at this address: animal@predatorquarterscale.com I know it's not WCM, but Michael was just wonderful at sorting out parts for one of my model cars. You never know, he might just have something that you need.

Kaye
steve g
1/4 scale guru

Post by steve g »

Everything is getting hard to find... but if you like treasure hunting then it’s the hobby for you. Sad this site is almost inactive, it shows that the quarter scale hobby is just about gone.
I’m at the point now that I have parts made and duplicated by a machinist. But when you have 5 or 6 parts made the cost is about the same as buying another quarter scale off eBay. but then you have another project.. can’t just strip parts off a good car. So now what? Endless cycle
Kaye
1/4 scale GOD

Post by Kaye »

steve g:

I think a lot of people went over to Facebook. The trouble with Facebook for the 1/4 scale hobby, or any hobby, is that the posts cannot be divided into 'threads'. This limitation makes it, in my view, not well suited to the 1/4 scale model car hobby.

Thank you, and the few other enthusiasts who continue to post about their model cars on this forum.

I sign into the forum every day to see what's happening, and also to delete the spam type new members that subscribe every single day, of which there is a large volume.

Kaye