MAD MAX Movies - What's your favorite?

General hang out to post about our lives!
c103110
1/4 scale guru

MAD MAX Movies - What's your favorite?

Post by c103110 »

Here in the USA, American Movie Classics television channel has been playing the MAD MAX Movie trilogy back-to-back over the last couple of weeks. While I've seen each movie many times before, I find myself being sucked in and end up spending six hours of my life watching the series again and again (2-3 times this month).

What's everyone's favorite MAD MAX movie - and why?

I'd love to hear from the guys Down Under!
bobjeffreson
1/4 scale GOD

Re: MAD MAX Movies - What's your favorite?

Post by bobjeffreson »

I have to say I enjoyed all the Mad Max movies. Maybe leaning to the 1st as it introduced the franchise and little known Gibson in that iconic role. Made by Australian George Miller for not much money at all. Released here in 1979, it was an instant hit here before the world release.
The original Poster........

And good news c103....a recent Press Release down here announcing the new Max movie......
Mad Max 4.... Road Fury....................... Looks like you have some more viewing buddy.
c103110
1/4 scale guru

Post by c103110 »

Bob - thank you for the great news! I can't wait to tell my fellow Road Warrior fans that MAX is STILL ALIVE!
acc
1/4 scale guru

Post by acc »

I also loved them and heard rhumours of a possible new movie.. Can only hope if they do it, its as good as the last few...

Id love to see a mini mad max bash with rc cars destorying each other :)
Hrem, Yes.. I see.