RACO Stadium Truck for sale in the UK

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
smoovly

RACO Stadium Truck for sale in the UK

Post by smoovly »

Due to not having enough room I need to sell either the Yankee A4 or the Stadium Truck. The RACO has brawn the short straw.

I brought this from the states, stripped it completely, painted any rusty parts, replaced all the fixings with stainless (I have the originals) and brought a couple of new parts that were bent/broken (rear body mount, air filter
DSCN2221.JPG
etc.)

The body has been extensively repaired and repainted. A hairline crack has appeared in the front where it gets stressed at the mounts, looks smart though and a big improvement over what it was. Standard Zenoah, repainted top cap, polished front case. Repainted manifold. Standard exhaust. I have a brand new set of wheels and tyres to go with the car, genuine Raco, boxed and unused. They are not chrome though, standard white plastic.

Some of the chrome has rubbed off the rims on the car, not damaged though and tyres usable. 3 Futaba servos shown on the car are included. Steering rods repainted, new springs. New shock springs, the bodies do leak a bit though.

The alloy has all been cleaned but not polished, some of it would need polishing if you wanted a mint finish. Slight scrape underneath the car at the front, minor though.

In general a nice, straight, genuine car.

Hi-res pics on request, just ask.

Located in South-East England and prefer collection.

I've paid the massive amounts of postage and duty/VAT from the states when I brought it so i'd like that back. Thus, sensible offers invited.
DSCN2217.JPG
Attachments
DSCN2226.JPG
DSCN2228.JPG
DSCN2222.JPG
DSCN2229.JPG
Jarhead2311
1/4 scale guru

Re: RACO Stadium Truck for sale in the UK

Post by Jarhead2311 »

You still have stadium truck
Jarhead2311
1/4 scale guru

Re: RACO Stadium Truck for sale in the UK

Post by Jarhead2311 »

If you still have the truck or know someone who does my iinfo is jarred. 949-315-9583